How We Use Your Personal Data
Last Updated: 18 maggio 2022
Why This Notice?
This notice, provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 GDPR refers to the site “www.irasco.it” (the “Site”) and is provided by Irasco S.r.l., based in Via di Francia, 3, 16149 Genova (GE), CF 03465490104 and VAT number IT03465490104, as Data Controller of personal data.
The Site is owned by Irasco S.r.l., which is also the owner of the corresponding domain name.
In this notice, the definitions in the singular also include those in the plural, and vice versa.
In compliance with the GDPR, with this notice we intend to inform you that Irasco S.r.l. will process the personal data provided and collected through the Site as described below.
Irasco S.r.l., as Data Controller of personal data, can be contacted at the following addresses:
- Address: Via di Francia, 3, 16149 Genova (GE)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 010.6099411
What Information Do We collect, for What Purposes and What Are the Legal Bases?
Irasco S.r.l. will process the personal data collected and / or provided through the Site in the manner and for the purposes described in this section.
Data Provided During Contacts with Interested Parties
- Data processed. Irasco S.r.l. may process the personal data provided by the interested parties (eg name, surname, contact details, any other information contained in the requests of the interested parties) when they decide to contact the owner company through the contact details on the Site (eg. telephone number, e-mail, paper mail), as part of the customer care service or for any other request relating to the products and activities of Irasco S.r.l.
- Purposes of the processing. Irasco S.r.l. will process the personal data referred to in this paragraph for the sole purpose of providing feedback to the requests presented by the interested parties.
- Legal basis of the processing. The legal bases of the treatments described in this paragraph are represented by:
- the need to execute a purchase contract in the case of interested parties who contact Irasco S.r.l. for customer customer care (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR);
- the consent of the interested parties in the event that they contact Irasco S.r.l. for any other kind of information (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR). In particular, the fact that an interested party decides to contact Irasco S.r.l. submitting a request to the same will be considered an unequivocal positive action equivalent to a written consent pursuant to art. 4, no. 11) GDPR.
- Need to provide data. The provision of the data referred to in this paragraph is optional but, failing that, Irasco S.r.l. will not be able to follow up on requests presented by interested parties.
- Retention period. The data processed as reported in this paragraph will be kept for the period strictly necessary to provide a response to the requests of the interested parties. The possibility remains for Irasco S.r.l. to extend the aforementioned period in the event that this is necessary to fulfill legal obligations to which it is subject or to protect a right of Irasco S.r.l. before a competent authority.
When a user visits the Site, Irasco S.r.l. collects the following navigation data:
- technical information, including IP address, information on the devices used by visitors to the Site, on the browser and operating systems, , etc .;
- information on browsing the Site, including URLs of the pages visited and activities that are carried out on the page, browsing dates and times, time spent on the Site, click streams.
This information is collected for the correct functioning, management, maintenance and improvement of the Site, as well as to ensure that the navigation of the interested parties takes place safely and to be able to ascertain responsibility in case of cyber-security violations. They are also used to allow Irasco S.r.l. to obtain statistical analysis on the use of the Site with the possibility of analyzing the data also in aggregate form and to allow you to receive promotional ads in line with your wishes and interests.
The processing of navigation data is also necessary to allow purchases to be made through the Site.
Site users are always free to decide whether to provide their browsing data, for example by choosing to disable cookies through their browser settings. However, the refusal to provide information necessary for navigation purposes could make it impossible to carry out activities strictly connected with the navigation itself and, therefore, also the consultation and interaction with our Site.
These data are kept only for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
Plug-in and Interaction with Social Networks
The Site allows interaction with third-party sites and social networks (Telegram and LinkedIn) through hyperlinks, share buttons, social plug-ins and other similar tools.
By accessing one of the areas of the Site equipped with this kind of tools, the Internet browser will connect the interested parties directly to the servers of the third party sites in question, thus transferring their personal data to the managers of these sites.
The data transfer will be carried out on the basis of the consent of the interested parties, expressed unequivocally when they click on a specific hyperlink, plug-in button or other similar tool.
Depending on the specific agreements in them with the managers of these third party sites, Irasco S.r.l. may act as independent data controller or joint data controller with regard to such data transfers. As regards the methods of privacy protection and the processing of personal data collected by the managers of third party sites with which the described interactions take place, please refer to the relevant sites.
The processing of the personal data of the interested parties will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the GDPR. In particular, all the technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures necessary to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by law will be taken, allowing access only to the persons in charge of processing by Irasco S.r.l. or the data processors designated by the same.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
The personal data of the interested parties processed pursuant to this information may be disclosed:
- to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions;
- to companies, consultants or professionals who may be in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of hardware and software of Irasco S.r.l or which it uses for the provision of its services;
- to employees and/or collaborators of Irasco S.r.l .;
- to all those public and/or private entities, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
The data relating to the interested parties will not be disclosed, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Data Transfer Outside the EEA
Irasco S.r.l. will not transfer the personal data of data subjects to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which includes, in addition to the member States of the European Union, Norway, Lichtenstein and Iceland.
In the event that this proves necessary to pursue the purposes of the processing described in this Notice, Irasco S.r.l. guarantees that all possible transfers of data outside the EEA will take place in such a way as to guarantee the full protection of the rights and freedoms of the same. Where, with regard to the recipient third country, adequacy decisions have not been issued by the European Commission, the data transfers will be carried out by adopting the guarantees provided for by articles 46 and following of the GDPR including the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, and a weighted evaluation of the legislation of the possible third country of destination.
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
We remind you that you have the right to obtain from Irasco S.r.l., in the cases provided for, access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns you or to oppose the processing (articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation).
Requests should be sent:
- by e-mail, al nostro Responsabile della Protezione dei Dati (RPD);
- or by post, to Irasco Srl, Via di Francia, 16149 Genoa
Right of complaint
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referred to them occurs in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation).
Irasco S.r.l. reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time, giving appropriate publicity to the users of the Site and ensuring in any case an adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to regularly consult this notice.
In any case, if Irasco S.r.l. should make substantial changes to this information (for example: processing of personal data for different and further purposes), it will notify the interested parties by e-mail.